Health Packages offered by
World Around Tours
Medical Treatment Packages
We care about you, your health and hence have come up with various health packages with most advanced medical facility to solve your health problems.
Our suppliers are one of the leading international patient’s facilitators in India, having offices in Mumbai and New Delhi. They have worked with medical profession closely for more than 30 years in India and thereby in a position to offer most specific and suitable treatment with the most appropriate doctors across India.
We have strategic tie ups with consultants, super specialist doctors across India located at various cities [corporate or private hospitals] and try to guide the patient accordingly to avail best treatment option.
Services Offered :
- Fixing prior admission/appointments with hospitals and doctors.
- Liaising with various multi – speciality hospitals to get an insight on the illness.
- Seeking in depth advice from expert doctors about the diagnosis.
- Suggesting most modern treatment methods for fast and safe recovery.
- Monitoring patients progress in each stage.
- Assistance with medical letter for Indian visa.
- Organizing hotel accommodations close to the hospitals.
- Complimentary pick up and drop from the nearest airport to the hotel/hospital and back.
- Meeting our representatives on arrival and providing proper guidance.
Apart from this, we offer vital information about the indicative treatment cost package, duration of hospital stay, duration of stay in India, profile of treating doctor, detail information about complimentary airport pickup and drop etc, to the patients before arrival.
Our executive receives the patient at airport and assist with admission /appointment with consultants at hospital. We remain in touch with the treating doctor and monitor the progress of treatment on event basis.
In short from arrival of patient till he/she departs proper co ordination is offered by us.
We offer various treatments as below :
|Heart Surgery||Health Check Ups|
|Spine Surgery||Vascular Surgery|
|Eye Surgery||Cancer Treatment|
|Fertility||Dermo Cosmo treatment|
|General Surgery||Organ Transplant|
|Laser Surgery||Paediatrics Surgery|
|Obesity Surgery||Minimally Invasive Surgery|
We have tie – ups with the following reputed hospitals in India :
- Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
- Apollo Hospitals, Delhi
- Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore
- Fortis Hospital, Bangalore
- Fortis Hospital, Mumbai
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore
- Sparsh Hospital, Bangalore
- Miot Hospital, Chennai
Apart from this, we offer other health and rejuvenation packages like :
Ayurveda is one of the world’s oldest holistic (whole-body) healing systems. It developed thousands of years ago in India and now has spread all over the world especially in the western countries of UK, USA, Canada, etc.
It is based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body, and spirit. The primary focus of Ayurvedic medicine is to promote good health, rather than fight disease, but treatments may be recommended for specific health problems.
According to Ayurvedic theory, everything in the universe — living or not — is connected. Good health is achieved when your mind, body, and spirit are in harmony with the universe. A disruption of this harmony can lead to poor health and sickness.
Some of the ayurvedic resorts that we recommend are:
- Kairali Ayurvedic Health Resort, Palakkad, Kerala, India
- Somatheeram Ayurvedic Health Resort, Kovalam, Kerala, India
- Beach and Lake Ayurvedic Resort, Trivandrum, Kerala, India
- Kalari Kovilakam, Tamilnadu, India
- Sarovaram Ayurvedic Resort, Kollam, Kerala, India
- Ideal Ayurvedic Resort, Kovalam, Kerala, India
- Shin Shiva Ayurvedic Resort, Kovalam, Kerala, India
- Ayurveda Yoga Villa, Waynad, Kerala, India
Yoga is a form of exercise that uses slow moments and stretching. It is good for increasing flexibility and balance. It is also good for relieving stress and relaxing. Yoga has been used as a meditation technique for thousands of years. As you exercise, you meditate on what your body is feeling and try to be “one with the universe”.
In recent years, yoga has also become popular in the west, inspiring increasing number of people to come and study yoga in India in traditional setting. There are many yoga centers in India, providing everything from in depth courses to flexible drop-in classes. As the style of yoga and approach to teaching varies at each center, it’s important to give proper thought to your needs before applying.
Some of the yoga centres that we recommend :
- Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute, Pune, India
- Ashtanga Institute, Mysore, India
- Parmarth Niketan, Rishikesh, India
- Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram, Chennai, India
- Sivananda Vedanta Centre, Trivandrum, India
- Yoga Institute, Mumbai, India
You can combine your holidays with any of these health packages and get the utmost benefit.
For more information’s and bookings please contact – email@example.comWorld Around Tours
No. 418, 4th Floor,
33 Andar, Maputo,